Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back to it!

Well, Spring Break is over now!  *Hahemmm* Technically, not quite, but nearly.  I am back at the apartment (and as you can see my computer is no longer having problems signing in to blogger now - yay!)  I really needed every second of the break, but I am so ready now to go back and gladly embracing the idea to be back to the apartment, the city, public transit, etc!  :-)  Ha - couldn't say that earlier this now almost past week!

Anyway, it is an ABSOLUTELY STUNNING afternoon here!  The whole skyline driving back in today was crystal clear and blue with scanty little white puffy clouds dotting about here and there.  It's so sunny and warm directly in the sun, out of it, you'd better have a jacket/coat.  But still, Spring is on its way (maybe)!  Hard to believe it's already April now.  I had to laugh on April Fools - we woke to completely white surroundings - trees and everything else completely coated in snow.  It snowed most of the day! 

So I get to lazily enjoy the afternoon!! Yay!  (Always enjoy freedom while it lasts.)  The sun is shining, it's early, I'm at the apartment with not much to do except stretch, listen to music or whatever else.  Already went and came back from Trader Joe's, so I can check that off until next week.  Time to relax before a long hard week ahead!  Enjoy the rest of the afternoon. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment