Friday, May 27, 2011

Tomorrow's the show!!

I can hardly believe it - the show is Saturday!  The end-of-the-year spring performance is finally here...   Tomorrow we will be in the theater from mid-morning to late at night.  I'm organizing all my things now for the performance.  Yesterday we had a run-through of the show with full costume, and it went well, though rehearsal wasn't as good as the day before.  It's a good thing, however, for rehearsals to not go very well before a show.  If rehearsals are going stunningly before a performance, you will start to worry for the actual show.  It's good to get out all of the possible/potential combinations of mistakes.  I did some things yesterday that I had never done at rehearsal before, but at least now I don't need to worry about doing them again. 

And in the line of mess-ups... my alarm got me up an hour early this morning.  It was a little alarming to notice that something was off by looking at other clocks.  But at least I have a little time for myself this morning.  Onto another day of classes and run through of the show... and then to Trader Joe's for some goodies for tomorrow... then home to organize everything for the big day.  I love performances...!  So, time to now, more to come tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment