Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful...

...for so many things, especially:

Being a student of GKA
Being a part of the wonderful program this school offers!
Having the privilege of being taught by teachers and instructors who give so much of themselves to us students in daily classes
The amazing pianists of GKA who also give so much of their time and energy to provide us with inspiring music
My fellow classmates, for the inspiration they provide - their energy, focus, grace, beauty, support, and hard work
My family and friends for their support to me
My so far successful selling of 22 tickets for our December show - which has put me on the leaderboard for the most tickets sold! 
And... the beautiful day spent today with friends and family, a delicious Thanksgiving meal, and quality time relaxing and spending time with my family here at home! 

There is so much to be thankful for!  Please share your thoughts and comments below.  
Happy Thanksgiving, 
Bunhead

No comments:

Post a Comment