Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas break (and Christmas gifts)

The show is over and I'm now enjoying my Christmas break!  Everything went amazingly well, and we were all happy with the outcome of the performance, as were our teachers and the directors.  I am so grateful to so many people for so many things, but first, to backtrack to the time shortly before the show with some photos!  I'll admit, things were very busy as the performance loomed closer (!) and I would come home really tired at night - hence the absence from the blog.  One night I had fun wrapping up all my Christmas gifts for my teachers and pianists at GKA - it took about 2 hours but was so much fun!  I just love giving, and that's what this season is all about.  I noticed the Trader Joes holiday bags had all sorts of cool designs and name tags on them for the express purpose of decorating and gifting, which was really thrilling and made the gifts look fantastic!  Take a look and see for yourself:

My room (part of it!)

TJ's Gummy tummies!!  So yummy and one of my favorites...

Work in progress  (note: cutting paper bags is cathartic!)

The end result!





I just loved how they turned out, and it was even better to see the joy they brought when they were given to their recipient!

No comments:

Post a Comment