Monday, October 17, 2011

Mondays - the good kind

Today was a surprisingly good day!  I woke up at 6:00AM like I usually do, after going to bed at about 10.  I slept well and felt refreshed when I got up, which was nice.  I had a really good morning class for a Monday - (shocker!) because as we all know, Mondays will always be Mondays!  But luckily for me, things felt great and I actually had a really good day.  It's days like this that I just love and feel fulfilled in what I do.  I went and got groceries at Trader Joe's after classes, which is always an enjoyable experience.  I finally figured out how to get there from the subway (it's the only place that I go that I get lost trying to find it!).  I got home a bit before 7 PM, and it was an absolutely lovely evening.  Not too hot, not too cold - a bit of a breeze blowing, the setting sun leaving behind a dark, clear blue sky...  It reminded me of an evening at the ocean.  It was very peaceful.  I wish that October could last longer!
So that's a quick summary of my good day.  I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep and a better day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment