Sunday, October 23, 2011

Time flies...

...When you're:
having fun?
working hard?

Yet another week has quickly passed by!  I'm sorry to have to admit that October will soon be over.  I really, really, love this month, and wish that it could last just a little longer.  However, I suppose that time passing is better than it dragging along.  We're enjoying our 1st semester and having fun, working hard, and loving what we're doing every day, and I guess  that sneakily enables one to lose track of time.  I always get a bit more tired as the week goes one, but this week was good.  I: got up at 6:00 every morning, (sometimes having to mumble what day it was to get it into my head) took the bus at around 7, got in at about 7:30, got to school around or between 7:45 and 8:00AM, and then warmed up until we started at 9.  I like to have time to stretch, roll out my muscles with a foam roller, and get grounded and prepared for the day ahead.  (It never does anyone any good to rush in 10 or 5 minutes before and try to start our core dynamics conditioning warm-up.)

So this week was good, nothing extra-ordinary to tell... on Friday we had a large rehearsal for an excerpt from La Bayadere - it was sort of a pre-rehearsal - getting to know the choreography, organizing people, etc.  But as to who will be performing that selection, I do not know.  I'm looking forward to hearing what we are going to be working on and performing - more on that to come soon!  Overall, it was a nice week, and I feel that I'm improving and progressing all the time.  Exciting!  But now, to enjoy the rest of the weekend - before I know it, I'll be back in class...

No comments:

Post a Comment