Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blogging trouble...

So sorry about my lack of posts!  I've been here, and I've been eager... but I haven't been able to log in!  My laptop will not allow me to log on to Google, and I'm not sure why.  I don't know if it's an actual problem on the part of Google, or if it is my laptop.  I only hope it gets resolved soon! 

Anyway... today was a really lovely day.  Yesterday, a Monday, was a complete disaster and no fun.  I felt like someone had hijacked my body.  Scary!  Today was just so much better... 

Well, that's unfortunately all for a quick update - I don't have time - right now - for more.  I'm REALLY hoping that I can resolve this - otherwise the only thing left is to type and paste to a word document and then put it in from there on a different machine... (too many hoops to go through!)

Happy Spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment