Sunday, January 29, 2012

Snowy Hoboken

So last Saturday, before I went to Hoboken Terminal to catch my train I decided to walk out to Pier A to take a few photos and enjoy the snow.  It was rather a bad idea as even with gloves my fingers were freezing, out of my pockets and using a camera.  It was whipping wind and surprisingly cold right off of the water, but I did get some photos for the blog (I'm always so generous and self-sacrificing for my readers, it's true...)  and then was thankful to board a warm train!  It snowed the way home as well - the first snow of the year and a very welcome one!  (Winter lover here.)  Those photos to come in the next post!


Tribeca skyline

Snowy Hoboken

Manhattan from Pier A




A truck plows the snow off of Pier A


This picture doesn't let you feel the cold wind!
                                    

A comfortable green in summer, only a brave few were out to romp with their dogs and toss around a football!  (Okay, the footballers were British...)




1 comment:

  1. Wow, beautiful! I guess the lovely photos were worth the cold, weren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete