Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm back

Ridiculously long hiatus, right?  Here's a quick note to let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.  First there was a busy schedule... then more internet problems, and then just a plain busy schedule.  We're getting ready for the Nutcracker (info to come later this week on that!) and my days are very full, getting up at 5:30 AM and getting home around 7 or so, earlier if I get out "early", 4:30 - 5 or so.
My commute has gotten better now that I just take one bus, but still takes some time, and I don't have enough down time to fool around the city or anything like that... just enough time to come home to eat, shower, and get ready for the day ahead.  I get lazy and don't make an effort to blog because I'm tired and selfish and want me time on the computer to do whatever I want to clear my head.  But I'm not going to desert you anymore, so expect maybe more shorter updates that huge chunky posts every other month.  It will be more current as well.  So now that I'm getting in a steady routine time wise, and getting a little more sleep with this fall back, I'll try to get in a few posts this week as to my happenings these past few weeks.  Until then... 38 degrees outside and a nice fire inside - time to go enjoy the little piece of my weekend left!

No comments:

Post a Comment