Monday, January 10, 2011

Second Semester!

Well, after a very long first day I am back settling in again.  Commutes were good. I feel relaxed and happy.  Our first class of the day - a strengthening warm-up class felt sooo good!  Even pointe class felt good.  I am sore in strange places however - mainly my upper back, some parts of my legs... 

It was nice and warm in the studios too because there is now heat, as opposed to the first semester where we froze!  Everyone was happy to reunite and see each other after the break with almost everyone going home for Christmas and the holidays and even foreign students going home.  Our main teacher was very happy to see us all.  It was a good day, though we all felt a little loopy, floppy, weak... what comes after a bit of a break!  There are many exciting things ahead for the school and students, so many things to look forward to.  For now, I need to make sure I'm ready to go for tomorrow and lazily organize a few things that need to be put away.  Till tomorrow...!

No comments:

Post a Comment