Saturday, January 8, 2011

New look again!

Hope you like the new winter-y look on the blog!  Fun to play around - and I'm easily inspired, having just gotten snow that transformed my surroundings into a winter wonderland.  There hasn't been any wind and so the snow has stayed on everything - making the trees, esp. evergreens look perfect! It's a lovely send-off after a well-needed Christmas break/vacation. 

Tonight I've been putting the finishing touches on my packing efforts.  My regular schedule resumes on Monday morning (8:30AM!)  I'm pretty sure I have everything ready to go.  If I don't have it now, it must not be very important then, right?!

I've had a nice Christmas vacation.  Hard to believe it's already over.  Feels Christmassy with this snow - not like the green Christmas we had!  Current temps in the big apple:  28°F; "Feels Like": 18°.  Winds at 17 miles an hour with 70% chance of snow and snow showers expected.  They're looking at a whopping 14 degree low tonight!  Goodness, can't wait to go back. 


No, in all seriousness, I am very excited to go back.  The only thing I'd rather not do is have to deal with is the whipping winds and commute.  I don't mind the bus or the subway, but I do mind it going home - tired, sore, and fighting imminent sleep.  Hopefully my current fairly rested state will carry over a few weeks!  :) 

Well, off now to make sure I have everything in order...  more to come tomorrow!

Wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year - 2011! 





No comments:

Post a Comment