Thursday, January 27, 2011

Winter Wonderland - Empire City style

Enjoy!



9:15 AM - I had just made it in time for classes after a lengthy morning commute and PACKED subways!  I hadn't even gone a block out the subway when I was covered in snow. 

A few minutes into the storm and quickly accumulating!

                            
That's a very cool Barnes and Noble truck - books photographed on the side bookshelf-style looked very real













Manhattan: 

 Manhatten: same intersection...
Right side of intersection, June 2010

Left side of intersection, January 26th, 2011!


 








This was my first views of the village when I auditioned a year ago.  I was looking forward to being there for its winter glory - and here it is:




Summer, June 2010


January 2011


Street view from studio 3

No comments:

Post a Comment