Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Photos: the last few days

So, on June 3rd we students had an end-of-the-year party, while the faculty/directors had one upstairs as well.  It was a lot of fun, though sadly some people couldn't make it, so it wasn't as full as it could have been.  It was really nice to let loose, relax, and have fun...  

That day (Thursday) I emptied out my locker...  This, including a regular bag, was what I had to lug home on the subway!!!  Whew.  Really, I don't know how I did it...  I'm sure I looked like a pack mule.

The digs

Milla, Hayley and I

Ana Elena and I

Dancin'!

Me...

Studio 4, where we (my class) spent most of our year

Many hours and hours of hard work from many many people are in this room!

I pretty much always stood somewhere along this wall barre

Moi again...           goodbye studios until summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment